Most businesses start-up on a product or service idea that their owner is passionate about. But business owners are rarely experts in the financial aspects of running a business.
We can help by looking at your ideas and helping you develop them into a solid business proposition.
We can also help you:
- Choose the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, LLP, limited company, social enterprise company, with share capital or limited by guarantee). These days we have many trade options available and it is more crucial than ever to ensure you pick the correct one at the start.
- Prepare a business plan – including cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts – to prove the financial viability of your ideas to banks and potential investors
- Assess your finance requirements and access appropriate sources of finance
- Establish relationships with banks, solicitors and other professional intermediaries via our network of contacts
- Register with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs where necessary
- Set up an internal accounting system that complies with statutory requirements.
Contact us if you would like to discuss your business start-up proposition.